Monday, February 20, 2012

Ugh

Being sick is the lamest thing in the world. Had Aristotle class in the morning while feeling/sounding like a zombie, probably not the best thing to do but I really like learning about philosophy of emotional states.. After that I came home and talked to my older sister on Skype and then went to sleep around 3pm. Now I have just taken out my laundry and cleared our trash, also drank another shot of cough syrup and will be going to bed now.

To my common cold or throat infection or whatever: Get the hell out of my system tonight because I am only allowing myself one day of such complete lameness. Whether I feel better or not tomorrow I will wake up for tutorial, get supplies for pancakes and spend the rest of the day feeding my beloved friends in the name of Shrove Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment