Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Last Reading Week Ever


Things I wanted to do but did not:
- read Lights Out in Wonderland and a Singaporean novella Aporia (bought it at Booksactually, on a whim because of its name)
- Visit Yayoi Kusama at the Tate Modern, Lucian Freud at the National Portrait Gallery, and David Hockney at the RA
- Check out Dover Street Market
- Clean up our roof for springtime parties

I did, however, read The Last Tycoon while on my way to Istanbul, on a flight I booked 14 hours before departure. The rest of the week was spent doing a grand total of nothing in various places including Bath, a rented Ford Focus and in my room. I really wanted to do more over the weekend but after getting smacked with rain and wind at the Lulworth Cove my body has taken ill and my mind is just steaming in frustration and boredom right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment