Saturday, November 29, 2014

Encounters

Today a man came up to me on the street and told me he was a face reader or whatever you call it. He told me that I have a good life but poor luck. He said I have a smart face. But there's a lot of Yin stuff near me for a long time. That's why I have bad luck. And he said I carry other people's bad luck for them too. And that's why I have these dark eye rings and don't get fat even though I eat well. He said that's why I get dreams that jolt my body awake at night.

Then he took out a golden charm and told me that today is an auspicious day for me because I met him, and he's going to be my benefactor. He said all I have to do to get rid of this bad energy is to put the charm in water and use the water to wash my face. He said then my eyebags will disappear and things will get better.

I said ok cool, interesting. So are you going to give it to me or something?

He said I have to give a donation to the temple which would be $20.

I thought about it briefly because $20 isn't a lot to improve my quality of life drastically and solve my dark eye circle problem. Even for a laugh and some hope, $20 sounds ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment