Thursday, October 30, 2014

Congratulations


There was a time when all I listened to was this song but I can't remember when exactly that was anymore

Spending a lot of time with my dad these days. On Monday I got home early from work. He was watching TV and I sat down on the other sofa and started reading the IKEA catalog. He asked, what do you want to eat for dinner? And I said I wanna go to IKEA! So we drove out and had dinner at the market near IKEA and then went to buy a few little things for the house. After that we came home and lugged everything upstairs. We spent another hour sitting on the floor building up the little bench I bought for my bedroom. The whole time I was telling him about my different colleagues and friends and work and places we should go visit as a family together. 

Feeling like I'm making things better around the house and taking care of my parents is probably what makes me happiest these days. It's really all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment