Thursday, July 5, 2012

Go 2 Hell Singtel

You never activate my phone services when my dad calls in advance to have it done
Your 24 hour call centre people keep picking up my calls and telling me in their comforting and reliable Singlish that it'll be done as soon as possible, I should try to reboot my system in a few hours
Your phone plan allows me to make calls and texts but I can't get any of my Blackberry services. The biggest kicker is that Whatsapp works
I called you when I was on the street. When I was in a cafe waiting for my lunch.
You told me this morning that my BB services will be up by afternoon. I waited to do it in the evening and for all my patience and good faith... I got no new emails. No BBMs either.
And I was even thinking about getting an iPhone contract with you.
But now
 
I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment