Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Peace & Love Paris

So I was in Paris over the weekend for Pitchfork, for the fourth time in my life. Weirdly enough I don't even like Paris that much but it's always a convenient and comforting place to visit. Every time I go to Paris I do the exact same things:

1. Spend at least an hour sunbathing around the fountains in Jardin de Tuileries
2. Visit Rue Saint-Honoré
3. Consume unhealthy numbers of croissants

Eating is a big part of Paris for me... I don't love the city half as much as its restaurants. Paris still isn't that great a place for eating, but I've visited a ton of great restaurants in Paris. I love love love these in particular: Les Cocottes de Constant, Le Fumoir (sunday brunch) and newest discovery Derrière


Anyway straight to photos!!!































No comments:

Post a Comment