Monday, November 28, 2011

HIGH MAINTENANCE LIFE


Today marks a new wave of productivity that will last me until Christmas break!! Although I am such a lazy bum I managed to get a few things done this weekend:

1. Picked up photographs
2. Hung out with my almost-gay BFF + other cool people in Manchester
3. Discovered the trashiest nightclub in London
4. Broke in 2 new dresses ~
5. Doubled my wardrobe space (my room is always a work in progress)
6. Killed a small forest somewhere by printing 300 sheets of readings for the next 3 weeks
7. Read some studies on self-knowledge
8. Cooked something more complicated than truffled grilled cheese sandwiches for the first time in a looong time (baby steps back to functionality)
9. Watched the Science of Sleep which is so so so amazing Michel Gondry is beyond brilliant

This week I really need to get my body clock back on track with the real world God Help Me

 

BTW Jack Beats!!! is playing Fabriclive this Friday. Sick. I can only think of one person who would be excited but too bad you're not in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment