Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DEATH FORCE

This morning I dreamt I was in bed but my bed had moved onto a beach, near the water. It was a relatively crowded beach with lots of deckchairs and people lazing around. I was looking at what seemed to be an albatross flying around the sea, and it was flying closer and closer. The whole time I kept thinking about Inception and how if you find yourself in a situation where you have no idea how you got there, you're probably dreaming. The thing is, in the dream I felt absolutely certain that I knew how I got there. Not that I ever believed in logical dreams anyway.

Anyway I was talking about the bird. It was flying lower and after a while I could see that he wasn't an albatross, more like a giant condor with a bigger wingspan and slimmer build sort of. It had glossy black feathers which had a purple/greenish shine and for some reason it was looking for me. I was pretending to sleep in my bed and peeking at it through my duvet as it stood in front of me in the water. Then it came up to my bed and covered me with its massive wings. I thought it was trying to scoop me up which wouldn't have worked given my weight so I wasn't scared. Nothing happened for a few moments, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment