Sunday, February 20, 2011

UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS


The Strokes has a new single and listening to it makes me feel like crying. I've listened to their music pretty consistently for the last 6 or something years of my life and there's so many feelings and experiences I associate with their songs it's just INSANE... also it makes me even more depressed about not procuring tickets for their secret gig last year(website crashed the minute the "secret" gig's tickets went on sale) and the fact that like the best groupies we went there and were prepared to ninja our way into the club and still had to admit defeat.

Seeing Julian Casablancas's solo show at the HMV Forum was already pretty amazing(JC is one of my gods certainly) but the whole time I just wish he was singing for The Strokes instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment